As you build your practice you will face rewarding but difficult decisions about renovation, expansion and/or relocation of your practice. ProMed Financial will guide you through these difficult decisions so your practice expansion is incredibly fruitful. We have decades of experience securing thousands of doctors like you with the best practice expansion loan.
- Have you outgrown your space and need to move? How far and how big should you go?
- Is your equipment outdated and breaking down?
- Are you losing patients to more aesthetic practices nearby?
- Is your lease coming up for renewal and considering moving your practice?
- Are you considering purchasing real estate for your practice? Is it worth it?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, why not consult one of ProMed Financial’s expert agents? They can provide you with a no-hassle expansion loan consultation at no cost to you. After all, your success is our success as well. Below are key benefits to our loans:
- Loans up to $10 million
- Remodel, Expand, Move
- Low fixed rates
- Terms 7- 15 years
- Principal Reduction Payments
- Additional working capital – up to $75K
- Add additional equipment
- Add Real Estate
- Graduated Payments
- Add funds to remodel office
- Quick approval process
- No cosigners required
Moving Your Practice? Moving is time consuming and expensive. Ease the pain of your move by allowing ProMed Financial to be your financing partner. We can even add working capital so you can have the cash to market your move.
Remodeling Your Practice? Change the feel of your office, freshen up, be modern and up-to-date. ProMed will help you allocate all of your expenses while allowing enough working capital to help develop your new look.
Expanding Your Practice? If you have the space to expand and would like to, for example, tear down a wall and move into an adjoining suite, we can help allocate financing everything from new equipment to leasehold improvements, to even working capital.
Call us today at 888-277-6633 so we can help with your medical practice expansion loan.